Friday, December 16, 2011

Eli's 10 Month Update

     Since our computer crashed and we didn't have one for a while, I had to skip Eli's 9 month update, so I figured rather than try to remember, I'd just pick up with 10 months (which he turned on the 8th). He wasn't quite pulling up yet in the 8 month update, but he started doing that shortly after that blog was written. He is now pulling up on EVERYTHING!! He will even let go and stand alone for short periods of time (like 3 seconds). He's a very busy boy these days (when he is awake), and doesn't slow down for much, other than food and sleep. He's sleeping A LOT too. I guess he wears himself out when he's awake because he sleeps up to 18 hours in a 24 hour period. He's got 2 teeth on the bottom, and 4 that just cut through on the top, so maybe that's what all the sleep has been about. He's 28 inches long and 16.8lbs. Hes kind of a little guy, weighing in the 3rd percentile, so we're trying to fatten him up a bit, but other than that, he's a very healthy baby. He's learning so much so fast. I just the past few weeks he has learned to wave bye-bye, clap his hands, and when you ask where his nose is he will reach and grab yours, lol (we're still working on that one). It just amazes me how fast they start to pick things up at this age. This has to be my favorite "baby" age (9-15 months) they are learning to communicate and walk and it's just so cute. I took him outside to try and get some pictures of him yesterday, but he didn't sit still for one second! I got a few of him exploring though. 

His tongue is always hanging out of his mouth




This one is blurry, but it shows him
letting go for a second

A plane flew over 

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute and growing up so fast! I love all the pictures and can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete