Saturday, July 17, 2010

10 Weeks

Today I am 10 weeks along! This means I'm 1/4 of the way done!! The photo to the right is an estimate of how big the baby is today... that's a big difference in just a few weeks! This week marks the beginning of the fetal period. All major organs are in place and are beginning to function. It still amazes me just how much they change in a matter of weeks, and in the next few weeks it will double in size again! I'm feeling really good lately. I didn't even need the nausea medication yesterday. Only a few more weeks until I'm in my second trimester, and I expect by then I will be feeling back to normal. I can't wait!

Yesterday we went to the AT&T store to look at new phones for our upgrades, and Sophia had the best time! We had to wait quite a while to be seen by someone, so she decided she would make friends with a couple of guys who were sitting on the floor talking. She would peek around the corner and when one of them would turn around she would squeal and run away laughing! It was so funny. So then the guys started talking to her, they were asking how old she was, and what her name was, and it was so weird to see her standing there having a full on conversation with people, like she was all grown up! They talked for a while about everything from the colors of the walls to the moon, lol. She was looking at phone covers on the wall and picked one up and screamed "I want this one! it's my fervorite!!!" LOL. I have never heard her use the word before and thought it was so funny. She is learning so much every day that I can't even keep up with her! Makes me glad that I decided to do this blog because i know I will read this again one day and remember exactly what she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment