Saturday, July 24, 2010

11 weeks

Today marks the beginning of week 11 in my pregnancy. According to Baby Center, here is what's going on this week: Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long, about the size of a fig, and is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.


Sophia has been so sweet this week. If I'm laying on the couch she will come to me and say "I give you hugs and kisses and you feel better mommy." So I've had someone here to make me feel all better :)
Today we asked her what we we're going to name the baby if it was a girl and she said "Chinchilla" and if it's a boy she said his name will be "daddy" lol. I don't think she's quite grasped the concept of baby names yet. She does however talk about the new baby in mommy's belly all the time, and she told me today that she is excited to be a big sister. I can't wait for the moment Sophia gets to meet her new baby brother or siste
r!



Here is a picture of me today. I can't believe I'm already showing!! It's happening a lot sooner with this pregnancy, I hope I don't end up bigger than I did last time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment