Friday, July 16, 2010

My new blog

I created this blog for family and friends who live far away and want to know what's going on in our lives more. Mostly because we are pregnant again, and Sophia says and does the funniest things every day, and I wanted something a little more private than Facebook where I can write down the craziness of our lives right now and share it with you. And then one day I will be able to go back and remember everything that happened. So I guess this will be more of a journal for me that you are free to follow along and read :)
here is a picture of our 9 week ultrasound. baby still looks like a little peanut, but we are already in love. Derek says it looks like a boy, but we won't find out for another 6-10 weeks if he's right. Sophia points to it and says "that's your tiny wittle baby in your belly?" She thinks that she has a tiny baby in her belly too. It's really cute. I made the mistake of letting her watch A Baby Story on TLC the other day and now every time she sees someone with a pregnant belly (on tv or out in public) she says "they have a baby in their belly, and the have to push it out!!!" It still amazes me how much her 2 year old brain can understand sometimes.
I got some medicine from the doctor and I'm feeling MUCH better. So hopefully this is the end of the morning sickness and I can start to enjoy this time. I'm really looking forward to feeling the baby move around!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Mandy!!! Sophia is so cute!!!! Cant wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...Sophia's so adorable. And I'm really glad you're feeling better!! Time to start putting up with me again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooow! Fantastic news, Mandy. You and Derek are hard at work, building a company or something, hmmmm? It's going ot be great to hang out with you guys when it happens. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete