Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Family Ties

Today we got together with my Aunt, cousins, and grandparents on my dad's side. It's been so long since I've seen them and it was really nice to catch up. They got to meet Eli for the first time, and get to know Sophia a little better. We had a wonderful dinner and even better dessert :)   After that we went out back and saw a couple of deer that come into their yard every evening; although, if you ask Sophia, we saw kangaroos, lol. Then we went inside and Sophia stood on the fireplace, her "stage," and made us all sing along to the Barney song.... "I love you, you love me"..... yea, we all know the song, and now it's probably stuck in your head like it is mine, haha! But we had so much fun hanging out that before we knew it, it was 10:00! I can't wait until Christmas when we can get together again. I've really missed spending time with them. Here are a few pictures from our visit:

                         Eli with Nana
     Sophia and Eli with 2nd cousins Kayla and Lauren
                                Aunt Pam and Eli
                           Aunt Pam and Sophia
                            Gramps and Eli

I wish I had remembered to get a picture with all of us together... oh well, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment