Monday, May 23, 2011

GA Trip Continued

We've been having a lot of fun here in GA visiting family! We still have a lot of people to see, but so far, it's been great. On Saturday we went and had lunch with my mom and Tommy at Truett's Grill. They got to see Eli who has changed so much since my mom saw him last and Tommy met him for the first time. Sophia had a blast and she LOVED the train that goes around the ceiling there. Here is a picture from lunch:

And then yesterday we went to visit Jamie, Tiffany, and Natalie. I haven't seen Natalie since she was Eli's age and she is 13 months old now! She is such an adorable little girl. She's so happy and she loves to dance! Sophia had a hard time sharing with her, but they  had fun playing in the kiddie pool.  I'm sure one day they will be great friends :)




Other than that we've been hanging here with Mimi and Pops. Sophia has just been eating up the attention! She even helped Mimi cook! It took a little extra time to get dinner on the table that night, but I know it's one of those things Sophia will always remember doing with her Mimi :)


 And here is Pops sneaking in some snuggle time with Eli  :)


Lori and Greg are on vacation celebrating their first anniversary in St. Thomas (I'm so jealous!!) I can't believe it's been a year already! Congratulations you two! 


             (my favorite picture from their wedding)


No comments:

Post a Comment