Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day / Eli is 3 months

I'm still a little behind with the blog, but it's hard to find a quiet 15 min to sit down and post lately. We've been having so much fun here in Florida, but there is a lot going on in this house with 3 adults, 4 kids, a dog, and 2 cats. lol

Mother's Day was last weekend, we spent all day Saturday on the beach. It was the perfect day. The weather was nice and both kids cooperated. Eli slept most of the time, and Sophia just ran her little heart out. She would run down to the water and then back up as the tide came it. I've never seen little legs move so fast!



On Sunday we went to church, and I won the newest mother award, which is funny because I also got that the year I had Sophia. It was a really nice service, and afterward we came back to the house for a relaxing day by the pool.

Eli also turned 3 months old on Mother's Day, and I just can not believe how much he has grown. He is finally standing up (supported of course) and he even let out an almost laugh the other day. Really it was more of a squeal, but I think it's the beginnings of a laugh. He is a lot more content these days, he will play in his bouncer chair while awake and I don't have to be holding him all the time, which is a huge relief! He's still not sleeping through the night, he wakes up usually twice, but I'm hoping that phase will be over soon. Mama it TIRED!! Here are a few pictures of Eli at 3 months:.



        
We leave Florida on Wednesday, so I'll probably update this again when we are back in GA for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment