Monday, May 7, 2012

Presents!!!

So I got home today after having dinner at Chick-Fil-A, because my mom is awesome, and sent me extra money with dance tuition, so that I could have a night off from cooking; and there was a box on my doorstep! It was from Lori and Greg and filled with presents for each kid and even a Mother's Day gift for me. Also, I got the sweetest Mother's Day card from Mimi and Pops and inside a gift card to my favorite store... Target :) I can not wait to go shopping! It's been a while! Thank you guys so much for making my day!! :)





These dresses are SO STINKIN CUTE! Can't wait to get pictures of them on. Thanks Lori and Greg! (And good job Lori, lol)

Super excited about this. It's adorable. 

I hope all you moms out there have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Of course, I love this one :) We love you and hope you have a great Mother's Day! Sorry Derek can't be there, but all those sweet little kids, that you are such an awesome Mommy to, will be there to give you hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad you liked everything!! thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete