Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blog-Slacker

Hey guys,
   Just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I am not abandoning the blog... just been REALLY busy preparing for deployment. We've been spending every free minute together as a family, so I haven't had time to sit down and gather thoughts for a blog. Most of my evenings are spent going over the list of last minute things to accomplish before the big departure date. I have, however, been posting some pictures to Flickr. I'm sure once we figure out a new normal around here I'll get back to blogging, but for now it's just not on the top of my list. Be back soon!!!

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, I have been checking often for a new blog, but I totally understand that your life is hectic now. I did, however, discover that you have been adding new pictures to your Flicker account and I've been looking at it pretty much every day. I have LOVED all the pictures. After all, pictures tell wonderful stories...thanks for documenting so much with OUTSTANDING photography! Of course you do have some of the cutest kids ever as models! :)

    ReplyDelete