Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bringing Back the Blog

Ok, So it's been quite a while since I've updated this thing, so let me bring you up to speed as quickly as possible: 

We moved to Virgina in November and so far we are loving it! I'm really looking forward to spending the summer at the beach. Here is a picture of our little home here :)


Baby Eli was born 2-8-11 at 2:05pm via repeat c-section. He was 8lbs 9oz 20 1/2 in long with tons of dark hair.  



Now, he is 2 months old and he's smiling, cooing, and almost sleeping through the night. He has the most beautiful blue eyes (not sure how that happened, but I love it) and he's kept most of his hair.
 


Sophia is just loving being a big  sister. She loves to help me take care of baby Eli, and she calls him "little man" which is adorable. 


We  finally found a church here in Norfolk (Harvest Church Central)  and we are absolutely in love with it. The people are wonderful and have welcomed us like their own family. 
http://harvestchurchcentral.com/   


I'm getting ready to head to GA and FL for a couple  of months, should be an interesting trip with a 3 year old and a 2 month old all by myself, but I'm looking forward to spending time with family and introducing Eli to some special people. I'll try and update the blog as much as possible while we're gone. 

So that's all for now, just wanted to bring it up to date. Maybe this time I will actually keep up with it :) 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you and Sophia and meet adorable Eli.

    ReplyDelete