Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Solid Food Fun :)

    We ran out of baby food today, and I've been meaning to make my own anyway, so I pureed some peas for Eli. The whole time I was feeding him he was reaching for the spoon; so when he seemed full I let him play with it for a little while. He also went for the bowl of leftover peas and ended up making a huge mess; but it was so cute all I could do was grab my camera, sit back and watch him explore. After the day I've had, it was nice to just laugh at how much fun babies have learning. It won't be long before he's feeding himself.... Enjoy the photos, maybe they will brighten your day as well.  :)


 

  

What a mess!!!


1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you for sharing that. Brightened my day as well :) He is just so adorable and clearly loving it.

    ReplyDelete